"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."


Ingrid Bergman




"Love is the beauty of the soul."


Saint Augustine




"The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread."


Mother Teresa




In the description of me under Lovey Dovey Me, the second one isn't really my description, the first Allison is. It's a confusing process. Their both me, one's just not really me.







Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Feudal System in 100 Words. By Zoe and Allison.

Father Francois, you are my honoured guest. Please allow me to explain the Feudal system to you before you ask any questions of me. I am but a simple farmer. The Feudal system means that the King owns all of England. He loans land to his vassals if they give him military service. If they don’t, then he takes the land back. His vassals can loan their land to their vassals who swear their service to him. Those vassals can loan their land to peasants, who work the land, and are promised protection. But they all still serve the King.

No comments:

Post a Comment