"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."


Ingrid Bergman




"Love is the beauty of the soul."


Saint Augustine




"The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread."


Mother Teresa




In the description of me under Lovey Dovey Me, the second one isn't really my description, the first Allison is. It's a confusing process. Their both me, one's just not really me.







Friday, August 6, 2010

My first post. YAY! :D

Hello my name is Allison and I hail from Texas, where the stars are indeed bright at night. I'm a triplet me, my sister and my brother, wait I'm not finished yet... AND my other brother who is like a year and a half older than me. I have my mom and my dad, my conclusion is I'm from a family of 6.
The last 3 books I've read are, The Field Guide to HeartBreakers by Kristen Tracy, Still Sucks to be me by Kimberly Pauley, and Star Girl by Jerry Spinelli, and I' am currently reading Wicked by Gregory Maguire. I LOVE THEM ALL!! :D
The last movie I've seen is the comedy Dispicable Me, It was by far one of the funniest movies I've seen!! :D
This year at my school my goal is to be and A, or A+ student. But I have to reach to get there!! I also have a social goal for this year and that goal is to keep all my friends and make at least 10 new ones!:0

Now for my vacation memory, my favorite vacation memory happened last Spring Break! We visisted Australia and all of our friends. I like it because It was soooo fun to reunite with my friends and because I found out about the best pop singer in the world! Justin Bieber. :D

The adjectives to describe me are
Funny
Crazy Fun
Chatterbox
Energetic
Ambitous
Thankyou for reading my first blog post!! :D :D :D :D :D
P.S You can use The Magical Apple search to find anything . It's like google except it's magical and it has something to do with an apple.

4 comments:

  1. NICE JOB ali!The last movie i have seen is "Despicable me" to!I loved it!I also love Pandas to!.....
    ...Julia S.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Amazing! Love the backround!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job! i like pandas toooooooooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete