"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."


Ingrid Bergman




"Love is the beauty of the soul."


Saint Augustine




"The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread."


Mother Teresa




In the description of me under Lovey Dovey Me, the second one isn't really my description, the first Allison is. It's a confusing process. Their both me, one's just not really me.







Thursday, August 12, 2010

Which one of the 3 would you be?

If I were to be one of the three, I would probably be a a Archaeologist. It just sounds funner than the others because you can have the thrill of uncovering something new. Also your mom or dad won't be mad at you for getting dirty! If I were to discover something new, it would probably be a new kind of dinosaur. To find a dinosaur would be amazing. I can't even describe the feeling. I just know it would be wonderful.
If you ever got stuck, you would always have backup to help you out. Being a Archaeologist requires great teamwork. You have to work together to uncover something, and study it. You could never do it alone. If you tried it would be a lot harder because if you got stuck it would be a great challenge to stand back up again. That's another way why it sounds so fun, you would never be alone. You would have a people to help you up if you fell down. It would be easier to flow out your ideas and communicate.
I can imagine myself now, standing, covered in dirt, holding a new discovery in my hands. A big smile is on my face to, gleaming brightly. Next thing you know I'm on the cover of a magazine! But of course, I'm not the only one on the cover, I also have my friends who helped me find and uncover it. We would be famous, but only for a short time. Lateron  other people might uncover the same thing, or probably the idea of something new would disappear. Not in the lab though, we would be researching it, uncovering it's past. Maybe even learning about a whole other past we never knew about!
 Teamwork, and learning of a past unknown, is part of a Archaeologists job, a job of thrill, of discovery and  probably one of the only jobs that lets you get a little dirt under your fingernails, makes this the funnest job of discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment