"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."


Ingrid Bergman




"Love is the beauty of the soul."


Saint Augustine




"The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread."


Mother Teresa




In the description of me under Lovey Dovey Me, the second one isn't really my description, the first Allison is. It's a confusing process. Their both me, one's just not really me.







Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lit Circle Reflection.

My lit circle group has a variety of people. 3 girls and 2 boys. One of the boys was absent. (If he was there it probably would have gone better.) I am going to reflect on how the lit circle went. Honestly, I am not quite sure it went very well. I love the people who I got put with, but, some of us didn't really enjoy the others. (Not going to mention names in this paragraph.)

The discussion helped me realize more than I could of by myself. We all had different ideas. Sadly, we only got to the 2nd question, when most groups got to their connections. The connections we made during the discussion. If this question is talking about the connections we shared with each other, then we did not share any connections. But if you're talking about the connections we made as people, then we did make some connections. One of the girls at the table does not like the boy, so that ends that. I am going to be nice to him though. Because I said in my goals for the 2nd trimester (one of my goals) that I am going to be nice to EVERYONE. Not matter how mean they are to me I will be nice to them. Because, I am kind!

 For our preditcitons one of the girls asked this provoking question, I was the only one who really answered this question because the boy and the girl who did not like each other were fighting.  She asked " Do you think that the other passengers not arriving was coincidence or planned? I answered planned! Because I think Captain Jaggery is evil! Mahahahahah! To be honest, us all having different views of the book is exciting. But it is also kind of bad because we sort of fought for our opinion. Mr.Thomas has to point out that we were having a discussion, not a argument. That helped us once he pointed that out. We started talking to each other more calmly after that.

So long story short. That is how our lit circle discussion went. It was a very interesting discussion. It was very enjoyable, at times it was funny, sad, or just plain bad. But other than the bad part.  I love the people!!!!! Mr. Thomas did good!

No comments:

Post a Comment