"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."


Ingrid Bergman




"Love is the beauty of the soul."


Saint Augustine




"The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread."


Mother Teresa




In the description of me under Lovey Dovey Me, the second one isn't really my description, the first Allison is. It's a confusing process. Their both me, one's just not really me.







Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Imovie Rubrics!!!!!

I had to grade me and Nicks Imovie for the Pharaoh Khufu. I also had to grade 4 other peoples Imovies, but I had to make sure that they all had different Pharaohs them me. I graded;

Nicks and I= Khufu

Pj and Alex= Hatshepsut

Akira, Sheta and Lily= Cleopatra

Vicky and Camila= Ramesese II

Ashka and Julia .C.= Tutankhamun

I color coded the rubric so that you know who I am talking about. Out of the people above, the 2 groups TIED WITH THE HIGHEST SCORE GRANTED, 28/30, GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THE GROUPS OF Pj and Alex, AND Ashka and Julia .C. The lowest score given on the rubric IS 25/30, WHICH WAS EARNED BY THE GROUP, Akira, Sheta and Lily. THE OTHER 2 GROUPS THAT SCORED 27/30 ARE THE GROUPS Vicky and Camila, and the group me and Nick! I hope you enjoy reading the scores and WHY they were put that way!! Who evers Imovies I graded may want to read the results!
Enjoy!!


https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AYyQr77_6EdgZDVxajUzOF8zN2hiYmRxOGc5&hl=en&authkey=CLOBv-QK

No comments:

Post a Comment