"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."


Ingrid Bergman




"Love is the beauty of the soul."


Saint Augustine




"The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread."


Mother Teresa




In the description of me under Lovey Dovey Me, the second one isn't really my description, the first Allison is. It's a confusing process. Their both me, one's just not really me.







Monday, February 7, 2011

Khufu imovie.



Hello it's me again, this is a project I did with a boy named Nick. He is one of my close friends. For school we had to do a project on a pharaoh. We chose names of pharaoh out of a hat to see who had which pharaoh. We ended up picking Khufu with the same color. There were different font colors, if you, let say, you got Khufu in the color red. If there was someone had the same pharaoh name in the same color they would become your partner. There were two colors, red and black. I picked red Khufu and was put together with Nick. That's when we made this video. I only say one thing in the video though because for the rest of it I was in New Zealand skipping three days of school. But it was still fun, well, I hope it was for Nick. It was fun we I got back. This imovie is, of course, about Khufu. The information is true, or at least as true as it needs to be.

Khufu was a pharaoh and he was the pharaoh who built The Great Pyramid of Giza. They only really found one statue of him and the statue was the smallest statue ever, you know, made? He died before his tomb was finished. Not quite sure where he is now. Oh well, enough chat, this is ME signing off! I just used something that several guys in my class say, one says

Alex K signing off the other copied and says

Aidan D signing off. Isn't that just sad? Well, wait for my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment