"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."


Ingrid Bergman




"Love is the beauty of the soul."


Saint Augustine




"The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread."


Mother Teresa




In the description of me under Lovey Dovey Me, the second one isn't really my description, the first Allison is. It's a confusing process. Their both me, one's just not really me.







Thursday, November 17, 2011

DomiKnow Profile N.

I learn best if the person teaching is speaking clearly and moving. I'm a Kinesthetic learner, meaning I like to move. This, I know, is true. I do love to move and really I have trouble sitting still. I get uncomfortable if I have to stay in the same position for a long time. I also tend to get carried away and begin doodling when I'm supposed to be listening. I'm a very creative person, though I'm not very good at drawing I enjoy it all the same. The thing I enjoy most those is writing, and sometimes I'm jotting down ideas for either a current or new story. Sometimes I'm even writing down words I think sound nice together.


I need to try things several times before I truly get them. Ok, I admit it, it takes me a while to catch onto things. But not every first time is a charmer, in fact for me, the first time is probably where I make the funniest mistakes. I tend to zone out when people are talking and go into my dream world inside my imagination. Climb a rainbow and sing a ballad. That's just a warning, I have some trouble paying attention. I'm a chatterbox and I find it really hard to stay quiet for long periods of time. My record is probably 5 minutes, other than that I get restless and my tongue starts throbbing.


The strategies that will help me in my learning are, one, to be able to interact more. Some days I feel like that I want to be called on more, other days I just hope the teacher won't see me. I'm full of many different mood swings. Haha. Sometime I'm louder than I should be, but I just can't help myself! I sometime just don't use my inside voice. Another stratagie is to play music while I'm working, for me it helps me think. Sadly for others it is just an excuse to become silly. It's just a thing, I proccess more when there's music. I'm different like that.


I would like my teachers to know that one, I can be a little nuts. But hopefully you've already figured that out about me by now. I just can't help but get a little crazy sometimes, I'm wierd like that. Two, I have a problem. That problem is writing short sentences, I tend to make things long. AND if your Mr. Peters or Ms. Larsen you know that VERY well. Wait, in fact, all my teachers should have got that by now. Whether it's turning in a test or just a do now. My mind wonders a lot so I feel like I have to write everything down, including some of those useless things I'm just thinking about. Wierd right? Antoher things is that I LOVE music, I am a very musical person, it's my passion. I don't think I could live without it or the arts. I'm just very creative like that.


Well, I guess that's all.


Allison Michelle Bradford.



No comments:

Post a Comment