"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."


Ingrid Bergman




"Love is the beauty of the soul."


Saint Augustine




"The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread."


Mother Teresa




In the description of me under Lovey Dovey Me, the second one isn't really my description, the first Allison is. It's a confusing process. Their both me, one's just not really me.







Sunday, May 29, 2011

Greek Myth Movie Comercial.

You may not want to wait to watch this movie, cause it will take a while for the world to get the right graphics and transportation to Mars in order for this movie to be viewed. You may not want to watch the movie also, if you don't like seeing a mean grouchy old guy eat his children thinking their to powerful. So yeah, If you don't like violence don't watch this movie. Or possibly this comercial. It's just a picture but some of them are... Odd? That's why I'm surprised even I'm putting this on my blog! I hate violence, I don't believe in it!

http://youtu.be/C04SaIX2t60

No comments:

Post a Comment