"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."


Ingrid Bergman




"Love is the beauty of the soul."


Saint Augustine




"The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread."


Mother Teresa




In the description of me under Lovey Dovey Me, the second one isn't really my description, the first Allison is. It's a confusing process. Their both me, one's just not really me.







Monday, August 15, 2011

My Wonderful Bio Poem.

Allison

Who is outgoing, random, sweet, creative, imaginative and Happy-Go-Lucky. Who believes in the un-real and enjoys rainbows with many colors.

Who is sister of Madyson, Dylan and Austin.

Who loves romance, my friends and my family.

Who feels happy about her life, ready to face challenges and wonderful when smiled at.

Who needs a way to express herself, a shoulder to lean or cry on when needed most, and a way to vent out her feelings when wanted.

Who fears the dark, spiders and clowns.

Who would like to see someone propose to another, her friends happy with themselves and people enjoy one another.

Who shares smiles, happiness and kindness.

Who is a different person, full of imagination and loves to stand out in the crowd.

Who is resident of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Bradford.

1 comment: